Plaza Spa Apartments Activities
|If you are looking for holiday action, the Grecotel Plaza Spa Apartments provides a host of entertainment and sports options.|
The hotel is situated in front of Rethymno's long sandy beach. This beach is awarded the “Blue Flag” as complying with the directives of the European programme: water quality, environmental management, safety, services and facilities, environmental education and information.
Facilities free of charge
• Beach towels
• 1 Sea view main pool (85m², freshwater)
• 1 Plaza pool (60m², Fresh water)
• 1 Spa pool (26m², Fresh water, half-indoor half out-door, heated from October to April)
• 1 Children paddling Fresh water pool
• 1 Private pool
• Water Sports School & Scuba Diving, Pedal boats, Canoes, Water-Skiing
• Training/excursions, Rental, Technical service
• Gymnastics: morning gym, water gym, aerobics, aqua-aerobics, boccia
• Sport: Table tennis, beach volley, beach games, tournaments and other events
• Folklore dance show
• Live music with dancing
Rates & Reservations
or Call +30 28310 51505
It's Spa time
Pamper yourself with a total body massage performed with special combination of calming oils for relaxing.
♥ See and Be Seen: Take a stroll down the cafe-lined cobblestone streets of Rethymno old town. Stop for a drink at “Platanos” square, popular district for locals and visitors alike.
♥ Ride bikes. The concierge can customize a cycling adventure for you and the kids. Pedal around the neighbouring fields or sign up for a half-day mountain biking excursion.
♥ Take the kids to see the impressive Fortezza castle nearby, one of the best preserved castles in Europe.
Play "farmer for the day" at Agreco Farm
... and learn just how it feels to make and eat home-made traditional Cretan food. Simply nowhere else in Greece can you ‘live life’ on an organic farm. Families enjoy the Farm Experience, visit the mini zoo, while junior farmers (aged 6-12) can enjoy fun-filled farm activities including making dough & baking, picking vegetables and preparing dishes for their own healthy Cretan lunch.
For those who want to "keep fit" even during holidays.
Awards - Recognitions 2014
Learn our latest news by writing
here your e-mail address and press send